Monday 26 December 2011

New Picture for Adam

At Sunday morning, all in the family was awake except Dani. " Dani, wake up darling," Mom tried to wake him up. " Auntie Dian just called, but you were still sleeping," whispered Mom. " Is that true, Mom ? A call for me ?" Dani rose and jump from the bed. " Auntie Dian will call you back. Why don't we shower first and then you can call Adam?" suggested Mom.  Dani looked clean and fresh after his shower. Happily he ran to the phone table. Dad was sitting there and talking on the phone. Dani started to look impatient. " Wait a moment Dear, Dad is still on the phone." said Mom. Dani wait patiently until Dad finished talking. " Dad may I speak to Adam ?"  Dani asked. " Okey, Auntie Dian wants to talk to you, too." Dad gave the phone to Dani. " Hello Dani, Adam has received ypur picture, thank you." sai Auntie Dian on the phone. " Does Adam like my picture Auntie ?" asked Dani. " Yes, Adam really like it and I think your picture is beautiful Dani. I like the way you colored the sky so brightly. " praised Auntie Dian, Dani was so happy. " I want to talk to Adam please." sai Dani. " Adam is resting in his room, Dani." explained Auntie Dian. " But, I want to talk to him." said Dani. " I want to ask Adam what he saw along the journey back home." Dani continued. Auntie Dian feel silent. " Adam is not feeling well, Dani." explained Auntie Dian. " Is Adam ill, Auntie ?" asked Dani. " Sure, Adam has a sore throat and fever." answered Auntie Dian. " I'm sad that Adam is ill and can't play with me." said Dani. " When he gets well, he will be able to paly again with you, dear." sai Auntie Dian. " Are you sad, Auntie ?" said Dani. " Yes Dani, I'm sad to see Adam sick." answered Auntie Dian. " I will draw another picture for you Auntie. I can send it to you  using a postal service." said Dani. " Thank you, dear. Adam and I would both feel much better if we had another of your beautiful picture. Please pray for Adam so he will get well soon." sain Auntie Dian. " Okay, I will pray, Auntie!" promised Dani. In his heart, Dani hoped that Adam would get better soon.

Quote : This story from Dancow

No comments:

Post a Comment